Tuesday 18 June 2013

Don't do this to me


"So what do you plan to do?"

Carenza finished her exams on Friday morning and now we’re back from her grandparents in Cornwall.

“I guess I’d like to finish this scrapbook I started.” 

She pulls out a quirky album full of graphics, photos bons mots.  So cool.

“Maybe make some of my own clothes.  Perhaps start with pyjama bottoms. 

And I’m really enjoying this Helen Dunmore novel.”

There is the clack of the letterbox in the hall.  A thick letter has arrived for Carenza.

“Oh.  It’s my university reading list.”

She unfolds several sheets of typed A4 and scrutinises them.

“Do you know, I think I might just go back to bed again.”


Get Regular updates from My Moon-Shot


Like our Facebook Fan Page and receive notification of new posts:
https://www.facebook.com/MyMoonShot

 

No comments:

Post a Comment