Friday 16 December 2016

Cornish Christmas

There was a hold up.  So when I finally set off for Cornwall, it wasn’t when I’d planned, and when I travelled, the M4 was completely blocked so I had to turn round and go back towards London and set out again on the M3 (should I have put a sat nav on my Christmas list?)
It didn’t feel like a good start.
But although things hadn’t gone to plan, it was certainly educational.

I discovered what happens when Jennie gets tinsellitis.



















I learnt that Fiona and Izzie would rather take a country walk in the pouring rain than go Christmas shopping.

And that Mark felt the woods were safer than Marks and Spencer at this time of year.

And I found that Mum and Dad could be Lord and Lady of the Manor, if only granted the chance by the NT.


So really, it was all worthwhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment